Life

So, what were we talking about last time?

Oh yes, what is it that keeps us going after we've been through something so tragic. How do we continue to find peace and hope and joy and fullfillment after a great tragedy, or loss. 


I think I found the answer - we have to find something that brings us meaning and purpose far greater than any person whether it be a child, a spouse, a parent, anything or even a job. Something that aligns us with our purpose here on this limited time on Earth.

Bc when we a facing loss which is ultimately a form of trauma - the emotions that come with it will forever be with us. We can't change that. It might now have as much power on us but the memories and our story will always be with us. Sucks. 

I don't know what my purpose is yet, maybe it's sharing my experience through this blog or maybe its sharing my story with others through a form of employment. I really don't know but what I do know is that sharing and expressing my words and experiences helps me feel alive again. As if I'm meant for more than a 9-5 job at a desk. 


Who knows where life will take us? All we can do it trust our hearts and take the next step!

To life!

Comments

Popular Posts